WeHealth by Servier, partner of the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit 2017
WeHealth by Servier, the Group’s eHealth department, is participating today and tomorrow (October 26 and 27) in the 4th edition of the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit, which brings together the best deep tech startups, as well as influencers, industry players, and investors, at Centquatre in Paris.
For this occasion, WeHealth by Servier has joined forces with Hello Tomorrow, the association organising the event, in order to:
- showcase the Group’s commitment to place patients and innovation at the heart of its work thanks to eHealth;
- promote the ability of Servier to deploy open innovation.
This event is also an opportunity for WeHealth to identify new start-ups for potential alliances and strengthen its network.
The participation of WeHealth by Servier will involve:
- A 70 m² stand to present what it has to offer, including the CardioSkin and CardioRenal solutions;
- The presence of WeHealth Director David Guez on the jury of the Global Challenge and at the “Ask me anything” Round Table, both of which in the healthcare category;
- A learning expedition for small groups of Servier Group staff (conferences, private sessions with a selection of renowned experts, presentation of start-ups from the healthcare domain, guided visit of the exhibition space) to foster networking and creativity within the teams.
WeHealth is on Twitter @WeHealth_ for the two days of this summit!
About Hello Tomorrow:
Hello Tomorrow is a global non-profit on a mission to promote scientific entrepreneurship by connecting the most promising international projects with investors and industry players who will help them develop.
This involves identifying more than 3 000 projects per year in ten industry domains and a variety of technologies. Such groundwork makes it possible to spot the major trends on which the start-ups are working (e.g. artificial intelligence, blockchain).
The desire of Hello Tomorrow, and particularly its Global Summit, is therefore clear: explore possible futures to choose the one we want to build, and therefore change mentalities.
To find out more, consult the event’s website: https://hello-tomorrow.org/program
 Start-ups proposing disruptive innovations.