- News Library
- Servier Medical Art
- Partnering & Licensing
Department : R&D
Reference : TRS220317
Date : 23/03/2017
Place : Croissy sur Seine
We are looking for a TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH SCIENTIST in order to further advance towards our goal of positioning Servier as a significant and dynamic player in Oncology.
An ideal candidate would meld a deep understanding of cancer biology with experience in translational science to lead projects from preclinical stage to the early stage clinical trials.
Key to success will be the ability to lead and communicate within a complex multidisciplinary environment.
The position will be based in Croissy-sur-Seine (78).
• Lead preclinical translational studies on one program in early clinical development phase : provide robust preclinical package to sustain or propose novel clinical studies by identifying innovative therapeutic approaches (drug combination, identification of predictive biomarkers)
• Coordinate external studies done with collaborators (CRO and academic institutes)
• Work in close interaction with clinical translational scientists and clinical project leaders
About Servier Oncology
Our journey in oncology started in the 90s with Muphoran, a chemotherapy drug used to treat melanoma. In 2014, we launched Pixuvri in multiple relapsed or refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphomas. On April 27th, 2016, we received marketing approval for LONSURF® (trifluridine/tipiracil) in the field of advanced metastatic colorectal cancer.
Currently, there are eight new molecular entities in clinical development for oncology respectively in breast, lung and other solids tumors as well as various leukemias and lymphomas.
This portfolio of innovative cancer treatments is being developed with various partners worldwide, and includes different class of anti-cancer drugs such as cytotoxics, kinase inhibitors, apoptosis inducers, immune and cell therapies.
To know more, visit http://servier-oncology.com
SKILLS AND EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
• PhD and post-doc in cell biology, with at least 8-years laboratory experience
• Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of oncology research
• Knowledge of translational research and drug discovery processes
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be a plus
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a complex multidisciplinary environment
• Fluent in English
You can also send a detailed curriculum vitae and covering letter stating your reasons for interest in this position and current salary package to:
Institut de Recherche Servier
Alexandra BERNARD DIJON