- News Library
- Servier Medical Art
- Partnering & Licensing
Department : R&D
Reference : PCILPL241016
Date : 25/10/2016
Place : Suresnes
Based in our Head Office, Paris area, France
Within our R&D and under the supervision of the Cardiovascular Opportunities Director, the Preclinical and Clinical In-Licensing Project Leader is in charge of:
- participating in the evaluation of external licensing-in opportunities at all stages;
- taking part in due diligence of new molecules as the clinical referent;
- increasing the number of opportunities to be evaluated through proactive participation to Congress Meetings and development of a relevant network;
- taking part in the evaluation and implementation of new orientations for the cardiovascular licensing-in strategy;
- ensure reporting and global support to the multidisciplinary orientation group organized within the structure.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
- Medical Doctor specialized in Cardiology or with a solid background in this field within the pharmaceutical industry;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years in an international pharmaceutical company (preferably R&D, scientific background, experience in Marketing can be an additional asset) ;
- Perfect fluency in English (knowledge of French is an advantage).
- Reactivity and dynamism
- Precision and rigor
- Enthusiasm, strong motivation and dedication
- Business approach and extensive comprehension of the pharmaceutical market challenges
Advantages for the candidate:
- Extremely rewarding and visible position, adapted to a candidate who wishes to learn, advance and develop his career quickly;
- Opportunity to proactively participate in the development and evolution of the portfolio of an important pharmaceutical company;
- Everyday missions which allow to associate business and science;
- Development of personal contacts and network.
If you are a motivated and talented professional with the required skills for this position and wish to join a stimulating work environment while contributing to the development of innovative treatments, send us your application.